Trainee – Investors Relations
Supporting the member of the Investor Relation team (4 members across Paris and New York) along various key processes below.
The intern will have the opportunity to participate end to end some streams of those processes with the support of the members of the team.
Main Responsibilities :
- Preparation of information memorandum, quarterly report and other marketing materials,
- Profiles of key infrastructure assets,
- Review/simplification/modification of infrastructure asset related models to be presented to investors,
- Preparation of Due Diligence Sessions,
- Processing of Due Diligence questions,
- Gathering of some key insight/information helpful for the legal due diligence.
- Engineering background or project finance knowledge could be a plus
- Previous long internship (6 months) in Tier 1 management consulting firm or investment banking (M&A / project finance) or,
- Previous summer internship program in similar institutions plus an additional relevant high caliber experience
- Entrepreneurial, demonstrated capacity of work, adaptability and ability to learn quickly new topics
- The candidate would be a typical Master 2 with one year-break of professional training (“une année de césure”)
- Ability to work in English - knowledge of French would be a plus