The Executive Assistant [EA] will provide high-level administrative support to several key Directors, as well as travel coordination for the company and will report directly to the Administrative Team Manager. The EA must be open-minded and enjoy working within a multi-cultural team environment. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise excellent judgment. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must, alongside administrative, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to prioritize. An advanced level of English and French is required.
- Maintain Executive agendas (meetings, travel, and events) resolving any scheduling issues for the C-level people you will support
- Arrange complex travel and accommodation
- Prepare and verify expense reports
- Manage and update the executives’ contacts
- Respond proactively to emails and phone calls
- Manage sensitive matters with discretion
- Undertake additional administrative duties as assigned by the executives and the administrative manager
- Assist with processing visa applications
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to work well in a team-environment as this role involves working closely with the administrative team and other executive assistants
- Excellent communication, time management, and follow-up skills; proven ability to meet deadlines and demonstrate excellent judgment
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role is required
- Proficiency in MS Office Pack 365 and Travel booking platform (KDS)
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment using several computer systems (software) interchangeably and simultaneously
- Commitment to excellence - perform duties at the highest level possible on a constant basis.
- Excellent communicator - able to interact with people of all levels and cultures in a confident and professional manner.
- Demonstrate ability to work with sensitive information.
- Have a team-oriented mindset.
- Ability to think outside of the box with a sense of urgency/be able to work under pressure.